Monday, July 21, 2014

Wally

I am a sucker for houseplants. At last count I owned a total of 51. Some of them are planted inside this "Wally" wall-mounted planter by the company Woolly Pocket. Living walls are getting a little more popular now, but when I got mine in 2010, I had to order it on-line. If I was filthy rich, I would cover a whole interior wall in plants. It's nice to see a houseplant renaissance in decorating magazines lately! I think they had their heyday in the 70s, but people are starting to see how plants can add warmth and life to their homes again...in addition to purifying the air. And what kind of chump doesn't want cleaner air?

3 comments:

  1. WOW that's so cool. Is that a secret hidy-hole underneath???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mere :) And thanks for being the first person to leave comments on my blog! Yes, it's a secret passage to the kitchen (and it was Miss Scarlet in the kitchen with the candlestick)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! How neat! And here I was thinking it was Miss Violent in the dining room with a super cute wrench ;)

    ReplyDelete