Friday, September 26, 2014

AT HOME Magazine Story

So, this morning was a bit of a crazy one, with me waking up an hour after my alarm went off and one of my daughters waking up with pink eye, so it was a huge surprise when the phone rang a bit after eight and one of my friends told me that the issue of At Home magazine was delivered with this morning's paper, and THE HYDEOUT was on the cover!


Kathy Renwald, who wrote the story inside, did such a wonderful job of capturing my design sensibility and the "feel" of my home, and the photos look lovely, I think.


You can check out the issue here at:
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?EID=064c888d-af25-4799-a36b-1eed761b0ffe

Stay tuned for some super fun blogs posts next week: I've got a couple of projects on the go that are almost complete! And if you're new to this blog, please "like" The Hydeout on Facebook, so you can get notifications whenever I post something new.

Till then, thanks for checking out what's new on The Hydeout, and have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment