Friday, April 15, 2016

How to Print Instagram Photos

I am very much an old-fashioned type of girl when it comes to things like books and photo albums. I would way rather hold an actual book in my hand than read off a screen or look at pictures on a device. I've been printing photo books of my digital snaps for the last couple of years, using sites like picaboo and blurb, and prior to that, I used to print out all the digital photos I took and put them into old-school photo albums, framing my favorites to display on my walls. But once I got hooked on Instagram, I realized the downside was not being able to print the square format photos from my go-to printer, Costco.

That is why I was so stoked to find an online printer that specializes in printing Instagram photos. At Sticky9  you can print 27 photos for $21.99 (CAD). They are printed on sturdy card stock instead of traditional photo paper and look pretty fantastic, if you ask me.



We had so many amazing Instagram photos from our trip to the American Southwest last spring, but I didn't have a way to display them until now. I found the awesome wood board with metal clips at Michaels (had planned to make one but didn't even need to).



Now I can look at the breathtaking cactus plants that inspired our vacation every day and dream of someday having my own desert garden (as opposed to just an indoor jungle room)! Thank you, Sticky9!


No comments:

Post a Comment